Monday, March 5, 2007

Pro Day Visit Schedule

I'm getting ready to start my Pro Day tour which will take place over the course of the next 3 weeks. I will be traveling with members of various media outlets as well as spending a few days with members of the Titans, Bill and Browns scouting departments. After some delay I finally set my schedule with Buffalo and now have the dates and locations of my destinations.

As always, you can always check back here at NFL Draft Forecast for live reports and offer comments and submit your questions.

He is what I have on tap for the next 3 weeks:

March 7th: Nebraska
March 9th: Akron
March 1oth: Ohio State
March 13th: Clemson
March 14th: Michigan St
March 15th: Central Michigan
March 20th: Syracuse
March 21st: Temple
March 22nd: Penn State
March 23rd: Youngstown St
March 29th: Mississippi St

No comments: